NOTE: This program requires application and approval prior to enrollment here.
Please inquire about current openings for new students by emailing email@example.com.
A first of its kind program – Teacher Training, for tea!
Being Tea Teacher Training is a 7-month professional development program, open to experienced tea folks who want to feel more comfortable sharing tea with others, but have little teaching experience.
– Monthly group seminar with your cohort. (4 hours)
– Monthly all cohort workshop, including graduates and other current students. (2 hours)
– Three one-on-one sessions with me, spaced throughout the program. (3 hours total)
– Workbook for each program module (7 workbooks total)
– Personal writing and homework assignments.
– Later in the program, practice teaching and lesson plan development.
– Graduation requires 2 practice workshops/capstone.
– Full access to my regular Being Tea membership program of recorded and live classes is included! *If you have a Being Tea membership already, it will be placed on pause for the duration of your study (7 months).
– NOTE: The default tuition level is the Sustaining Rate ($214/mo for $1500 total).
– To pay at the Standard Rate ($178/mo for $1250 total), enter coupon code TTStandard.
– To pay at the Reduced Rate ($142/mo for $995 total), enter coupon code TTReduced.
If you’ve made a different payment arrangement with me, please enter in that customized code instead.