NOTE: This program requires application and approval prior to enrollment here.
Please inquire about current openings for new students by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A first of its kind program – Teacher Training, for tea!
Being Tea Teacher Training is a 7-month professional development program, open to experienced tea folks who want to feel more comfortable sharing tea with others, but have little teaching experience.
– Monthly group seminar with your cohort. (4 hours)
– Monthly all cohort workshop, including graduates and other current students. (2 hours)
– Workbook for each program module (7 total)
– Personal writing and homework assignments.
– Later in the program, practice teaching and lesson plan development.
– Graduation requires 2 practice workshops/capstone.
– Full access to my regular “general edu” membership program of recorded and live classes is included!