A first of its kind program – Teacher Training, for tea!
Being Tea Teacher Training is an 8-month professional development program, open to experienced tea folks who want to feel more comfortable sharing tea with others, but have little teaching experience. For full information, visit our program page on my website.
NOTE: This program requires an application and approval prior to enrollment.
Please inquire about current openings for new students by emailing email@example.com.
Being Tea Teacher Training Includes:
– Two monthly live classes with your cohort. (2 hours each)
– Four video lectures each month + module workbook (8 modules total)
– Personal writing and homework assignments.
– Later in the program, practice teaching and lesson plan development.
– Graduation requires 1 practice workshop, hosted online for the teacher community + invited friends and family.
– Full access to my regular Being Tea membership program of recorded and live classes is included! *If you have a Being Tea membership already, it will be placed on pause for the duration of your study (8 months).
REDUCED RATE: $99 month ($1188 total)
This level is offered through Being Tea’s commitment to accessible education, for folks with limited financial means.
STANDARD RATE: $125 month ($1500 total)
This level is my “fair exchange” rate – what it actually takes to produce material, support students, and sustain this unique program.
SUSTAINING RATE: $150 month ($1800 total)
Pay for yourself while supporting a fellow student! This level offsets the cost to run our Reduced rate tier.
Tuition is divided into 12 monthly payments.
This program requires an application and approval to enroll. To learn more, visit my program page and review our program FAQ for questions about eligibility, schedule, and course content. Thank you for your interest in Being Tea Teacher Training!