Find Being Tea at these studios and events below!
New dates will be added here and announced on social media and in my monthly newsletter.
REGULAR CLASSES IN CHICAGO
TEJAS YOGA: Sunday mornings once a month, 9am-10:30am. New topics each month, presented in seasonal series, centered in yogic and tea philosophical themes. Upcoming classes:
- No September class, due to travel!
- Sun, October 20
- Sun, November 17
INNER SENSE HEALING ARTS: Thursday evenings once a month, 7:30-9pm. New teas and topics each month, appropriate for beginners and drop-ins. Note: Monthly workshops are FREE for Inner Sense members! Upcoming classes:
- Thu, September 26
- Thu, October 24
- Thu, November 21
ROOM TO BREATHE: I’m honored to offer monthly tea mindfulness workshops at Room to Breathe, the community where I completed my 200-hour yoga teacher training. Friday evenings once a month, 6:30-8pm. New topics each month, presented with seasonal themes for relaxation and stress reduction. Upcoming classes:
- Fri, October 11
- Fri, November 8
- Fri, December 20
FESTIVALS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- Mar 23: New York Coffee & Tea Festival, Brooklyn NY
- Jun 10-13: World Tea Expo, Las Vegas NV
- Jul 20: Tea Fest PDX, Portland OR
- Sept 7 & 8: Midwest Tea Festival, Kansas City MO
- Sept 28 & 29: Northwest Tea Festival, Seattle WA
- Oct 2-6: Yoga & Meditation Immersion, co-teaching with Jenni Antonicic (Lemont, IL)
- Nov 1-3: Chicago International Tea Festival – NEW!
Are you in one of these cities listed? Got a connection for a studio who would be interested to host a class nearby? Or perhaps you want to book a training for your business, or a workshop for corporate client?
Drop me a line – I love to connect with new tea friends in cities where I’m visiting.