Find Being Tea at these studios and events below!
CLASSES IN CHICAGO
TEJAS YOGA: Sunday afternoons, 5-6:30pm (South Loop). New topics each month, presented in seasonal series. Upcoming dates:
- Sun, Mar 8
- No class in April, due to Easter!
- Sun, May 10
INNER SENSE HEALING ARTS: Tuesday evenings, 6:30-7:30pm (Avondale). New teas and topics each month, appropriate for beginners and drop-ins. Note: Monthly workshops are FREE for Inner Sense members!
- Tue, Feb 11
- Tue, Mar 17
- April – Date coming soon!
ROOM TO BREATHE: I’m honored to offer monthly tea mindfulness workshops at Room to Breathe, the community where I completed my 200-hour yoga teacher training. Saturday afternoons, 12-1pm (Loop):
- Sat, Mar 14
- Sat, Apr 11
- Sat, May 9
I GROW CHICAGO: Tea mindfulness and healing workshops, held at the Wellness House, on I Grow’s Peace Campus (Englewood). Mondays WEEKLY, 12pm-1pm, Feb 10 – Mar 2.
FESTIVALS & SPECIAL EVENTS
2020’s schedule is looking good so far! New events and dates will be announced on social media and my monthly newsletter.
- March 20: “The Art of Stillness & Tea Meditation” workshop, Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture, Brooklyn NY
- Mar 21-22: New York Coffee & Tea Festival, Brooklyn NY
- Jun 8-11: World Tea Expo, Denver, CO
- Jul 18: Tea Fest PDX, Portland OR * TENTATIVE
- Sept 26 & 27: Northwest Tea Festival, Seattle WA
- Oct 31-Nov 2: Chicago International Tea Festival
Are you in one of these cities?
Interested to book a group class for your organization while I’m in your area?
Drop me a line – I love to connect with new tea friends in cities where I’m visiting.