The Practitioner of Tea level takes folks deeper in their practice, with both self-guided recorded classes and live classes happening all month long.
Explore class videos in any order you like, each 60-75 min long and appropriate for all levels. Includes set-up instructions and suggested easy to find teas and equipment. Perfect for folks just getting started, as well as for more established tea followers looking for some ongoing inspiration for their practice and study.
CLASS TOPICS INCLUDE TWO MAIN TRACKS OF STUDY:
– Tea Skills: Sensory development through brewing mechanics, cupping and comparative tasting, category explorations.
– Tea Meditation: Mindfulness training and tea education for mental wellbeing, including guided sessions and personal exploration.
MEMBERS OF THIS LEVEL RECEIVE:
- FREE access to member-only, live and interactive classes every month.
- Unlimited access to the Tea Skills and Tea Meditation class libraries (70+ classes).
- Access to two new recorded classes added each month to the library.
- Plus, access to two NEW class libraries: Quiet Tea Sundays (coming December) and Barista Series (coming early 2021)!
- Free or discounted access to Being Tea non-member special events.
This annual membership is available for $120 year and makes an amazing gift for the tea lover in your life!
Important note: Giving this as a gift? Make sure to fill in your recipient’s information below, not your own. Copy-paste the password you select and send it to them directly. They can change this later to something they choose.
If you need your gift to be a secret, email me directly instead of using this form and I’ll assist you!