The Practitioner of Tea level takes folks deeper in their practice, with both self-guided recorded classes and live classes happening all month long.
Explore class videos in any order you like, each 60-75 min long and appropriate for all levels. Includes set-up instructions and suggested easy to find teas and equipment. Perfect for folks just getting started, as well as for more established tea followers looking for some ongoing inspiration for their practice and study.
CLASS TOPICS INCLUDE TWO MAIN TRACKS OF STUDY:
– Tea Skills: Sensory development through brewing mechanics, cupping and comparative tasting, category explorations.
– Tea Meditation: Mindfulness training and tea education for mental wellbeing, including guided sessions and personal exploration.
MEMBERS OF THIS LEVEL RECEIVE:
- Access to Practitioner-only, live and interactive classes all month long.
- Unlimited access to the Tea Skills and Tea Meditation class libraries, with two new recorded classes added each month.
- Plus, access to three additional class libraries: Quiet Tea Sundays, Being Tea Connections, and Barista Series.
- Over 100+ classes available and counting!
- PLUS, free or discounted access to Being Tea non-member special events.
This annual membership is available for $120 year and makes an amazing gift for the tea lover in your life!
Important note: Giving this as a gift? Make sure to fill in your recipient’s information below, not your own. Copy-paste the password you select and send it to them directly. They can change this later to something they choose.
If you need your gift to be a secret, email me directly instead of using this form and I’ll assist you!